This is a newly developed guide to learn Tajweed of the Quran. It is especially intended for those who already know how to read the Quran but want to learn Tajweed.
What is Tajweed ?
The word “tajweed” means to improve, make better.
Tajweed of the Holy Qur’an is the knowledge and application of the rules of recitation so that you recite the Qur’an the way Prophet Mohammed ﷺ recited.
If you want a teacher but don’t have one,
Then you can click here for our online 1-to-1 tutoring service.
Videos by our Tajweed experts available in English, Urdu and other languages.
Online Periodic students’ assessments, quizzes and certification will be done.
TPI, Poems, Stories for learning Makharij, Harakaat & Qawaid. The whole course will be on the fingertips of the students.
Textbook, Workbook, Videos, Presentations, and online tajweed games.
Highlights of the Read Al-Quran Course:
- After years of research our team of specialists came up with a scientific approach for you to learn to read the Quran in the most complete way.
- You will be learning the letters in the order of their articulation points (makhaarij) and associate them with a daily life object and action – rather than by learning in a standard ‘abc’ or ‘alif baa taa’ order.
- Learn to read Quran in just 20 hours. You will study 20 hours in total, divided over 50 sessions in which you will learn to read and write Arabic with built-in tajweed rules in a revolutionary way.
- We have identified 350 important words which occur in the qur’an almost 40,000 times or 50% (out of a total of approx. 78,000 words). These words are placed in relevant lessons in such a way that by the end of the course, you will know how to recite 50% of the words of the Qur’an with Tajweed.
- In addition to that, we selected 130 important words that occur in the Quran almost 30,000 times or almost 40% (out of a total of approx. 78,000 words). For these words, we taught you how to write them and encouraged you to memorize the meanings too. So, when you finish this course you will be able to understand 40% of the words of the Quran!
- Arabic letters, Harakaat (vowels) and Tajweed Rules (Qawaid) are taught in a creative way to reduce learning time for busy people.
- Difficult concepts are simplified using scientific techniques.
- Flexible, because you can do it anytime, and anywhere, for parents and children alike.
Do you have any query ?