Objectives of this workshop:
- to introduce people the importance of Adhan;
- to explain the meanings and implications of the words of Adhan;
- to teach people how to deliver it.
Why should it be beautiful?
- We love to hear soothing, relaxing, and beautiful tones. This is the law that Allah has created us with, if there is a displeasing sound that is heard in our ear, we will suddenly try to avoid listening to it or if we have to listen to it whether we like it or not, it will not go beyond the ears.
- If the Adhan is beautiful, the person who rarely goes to the masjid may go to Masjid thereby getting an opportunity to get closer to other acts of Ibadah Inshallah.
- It’s one of the great alternative to Music!!! Something to keep humming, and hymning during other times and keep getting reward at the same time for praising the name of Allah S.W.T.
- Excellent Adhan penetrates the hearts by which Muslim can have more interest in their prayers.
Consequences/Result of an ‘improper’ Adhaan on a Muslim
- It sends out wrong messages to the Muslim, making him feel uncomfortable, embarrassing, awkward/backward impression in the mind of the modern educated muslim youth, especially while he is in the company of his non muslim friends.
- It doesn’t create a spiritual motivation to come and pray.
- It takes them away from Islam!
Why no enthusiasm among the educated youth?
- Role models missing (no professors, engineers, or doctors giving Adhan).
- Home Work: All of us should give Adhan in our masajid backhome, here, in offices, and everywhere. You may inspire many!
- Do not wait, ask for it!
- Spread workshops on Adhan.
Numerous Benefits of good Adhan for Non-Muslims
- It is a source of Dawah. First impression about Islam & Muslims.
- “First impression is the best impression.” Just imagine if a very beautiful Adhan is heard, they will not just appreciate it but slowly feel inclined towards it.
- Removes misconception about Muslims if any in the mind and attracts them to Islam.
- Open & automatic Dawah to all.
Feedback from Muslims
- It reminds you of Makkah/Madinah.
- Sometimes it brings back golden memories and brings tears to the eyes. It has touched many people’s hearts across the world.
- Who does not want to respond to this beautiful invitation?
- People have come closer to Islam by beautiful Adhan.
|Nr||File Name||File Type||Size|
|1||Introduction to Azan 1||Power Point Presentation||606 KB|
|2||Introduction to Azan 2||PowerPoint presentation||720 KB|
|3||Introduction to Azan 3||Windows Media player file||19 MB|
|4||Message of Azan||Windows Media player file||29.5 MB|
|5||Answering Azan||Windows Media player file||19.6 MB|
|6||How to give the Azan||Windows Media player file||16.8 MB|
|7||Azan Practice Session 1||Windows Media player file||6.6 MB|
|8||Azan Practice Session 2||Windows Media player file||72 MB|
|9||Azan Practice Sessions 3||Windows Media player file||6.6 MB|
|Ali Mulla 1.mp3|
|unique madinah type.mp3|