Assalamualaikum Dear Brothers & Sisters,
Make the best use of Isolation. It will be challenging initially, but eventually, it will settle down. Most of us are socially connected and find it very difficult to cut down our habituated schedules. So, we need a new plan and a new purpose to drive us on. If we look at history, we find amazing examples of Isolation and their results. To connect to the Creator, we need to cut down the worldly noises from our minds. We need to cut the rope of Duniya and hold on to the rope of Allah.
- Muhammed ﷺ: It was in Isolation in a cave that he ﷺ was given prophet-hood.
- Younus AS: It was in Isolation in the belly of fish that he was forgiven.
- Musa AS: It was the Isolation of basket that Musa was saved from Pharaoh.
Do not fear solitude, it is through deep thinking and contemplating that you develop Yaqeen. You will find many such examples in history. Take the case of the caterpillar who keeps itself in isolation and comes out with flying colors. Now let’s get down to listing action items:
- Intention: Let’s make the best use of this time by creating a sincere Intention. What could be better than the intention to Understand the Qur’an and committing to live by it?
- Schedule: To put the intention in practice, you need a plan. Alhamdulillah! Allah gave you all the time in the world to schedule the Quran learning. Remember! This could be your best shot at learning the Quran. So, take the commitment seriously and follow the schedule.
- Learning Material: Understand Al Quran Academy has created Five Foundation Courses for beginners. The courses are simple & need no prerequisites. You can study on your own. Each course is supported by soft copies of textbooks, workbooks, and videos. You can download them and start the course.
- Live tutoring option available: For brothers/sisters who prefer to have personal tutoring help, you can have an online teacher. Click HERE for Online Tutoring.
- The partial help option is also available in the form of a WhatsApp course. Click here to join the learning through WhatsApp.
May Allah help us through this tough time and help us get closer to Him by understanding His book and living by it. Ameen