- 100% Money Refund – Buy With Confidence
- Revolutionary Way Of Teaching Quran
- Instant & Unlimited Access to All Courses
- FREE Increasing Quran Related Resources
- FREE Online Quran Word by Word Translation
- iPhone App Included
- Weekly Educational & Motivational Tips
So, you want to understand the Quran, but you are ‘too busy’? Or you think Quran is difficult to learn? Then this is the perfect course for you.
This is our most popular course which is being offered to thousands of brothers, sisters and children both online and in person from UK to USA, Canada, Dubai, Saudi Arabia and the Far East. We have students from all over the world.
50 % of the Quran in just 9 hours
You will study 9 hours in total, divided over 19 sessions in which you will learn 125 words that occur in the Quran 40,000 times (out of a total of approx. 78,000 words). That comes to 50%!
So, when you finish this course you will know half of the words on each page of the Quran.
What will you study?
We found out that the easiest gateway to understand Arabic is through Salah. You already know the Arabic text and this way you practise daily what you learn! You will cover:
- Surah Al-Fatihah & the last six Surahs of the Quran
- Different parts of Salah (prayer)
- Basic necessary Grammar
- Exclusive: unique iman boosting lessons in each part.
What is the Aim of this course?
1. Have you start performing daily recitations (in your salah and others) with understanding.
This will tremendously improve your concentration in Salah and your relationship with Allah;
2. Show you the Quran is not a nice thing to have, but the must have guideline to succeed in life;
3. Forever remove your thinking that the Quran is difficult to understand;
Now you know half of the words on each page it is easy to start understanding 100% of the Quran!
What are the Benefits of this course?
- The Key Formula to prioritize all your Quran activities!
- Effective, Research-Based Approach; to ensure the most fast way for you to learn.
- Included ‘how to’ lessons; interact, imagine, feel and how to recite the Quran;
- Revolutionary Technique for learning grammar; TPI (Total Physical Interaction);
- All possible learning materials provided: from videos, mp3, PowerPoint files, Textbook, Workbook, to email reminders, special quizzes and a final exam.
Ajmal Rashid, New Delhi
In Feb or March I came to know about Abdur Raheem Nayeemuddin sahab’s vist in Jamia. Attended his classes. Allah is witness, earlier I had never attnded classes that were so inspiring, so planned, so interesting. The classes made me laugh and made me cry.I got the opportunity I was looking for. There were students in my class who were doing bachelor degree in Arabic. But Alhamdulillah, the trainer were so nice that I managed to top the class with 96 %. My friends who too were zero in Arabic scored more than 80%.I am about to finish level-2. I would like to attach myself to Understand Quran, volunteering as trainer Insha Allah.(I am doing B.Tech from manav rachna international university (faridabad)).
- Dr. Kamran Shafi, Australia
I am amazed, grateful and satisfied seeing my children learning to read, write and master the correct pronunciation (tajweed) of the Quran this summer vacation.
My kids are aged 5, 7 and 10 and we are based in Australia. Being a part-time Quran teacher at the local Islamic schools and mosques, I had tried teaching my kids on my own, through online Quran tuitions and local Islamic schools.
However, I was still unsatisfied with the quality and was worried about their proper Quran education. I am grateful to Allah (SWT) who led me to the beautiful “Read Quran the Easy Way Course (RQ)” by the Understand Quran Academy (UQA). I am also grateful to the developers and teachers of the course who are doing it earnestly for the sake of Allah SWT alone and not for any profit.
I am amazed at the scientific techniques being used in the course to teach Quran equally to kids as well as adults. Alhamdolillah, I am feeling so satisfied that the course is developed by highly educated and motivated people. I am also satisfied at the outcome of the course as I see my kids loving the course, picking up so quickly and easily (even the little one) and happily repeating the lessons throughout the day using the beautiful poems taught in the course.
- Assalam alaikum Just to share my experience, that my daughter attended her first Quran class with a friendly teacher . She taught the basic makhraij to Amael with examples. I loved to see my daughter writing the Arabic with taking much interest in it. That's the best part of Understand Quran Academy, alhamdulillah. JazakAllah khair
- Adv. Rashda Suhail Ainapore, High Court, Bombay
One of the plus points of this course is that every lesson is very logically placed and in a sequence that makes it very easy for the brain to articulate and comprehend the words without confusion. The entire concept of TPI seems to revolve around strengthening the neurons in the brain to aid memory and I believe this should be inculcated in schools right from the primary level as it has much the same effect as lessons in Abacus have that helps to train young minds for complex Mathematical problems.
Our class studied for this course in an environment (FAB) that was very conducive to learning and I believe that this aspect of learning too makes a lot of difference, especially when it comes to working professionals! I do believe though that 2 full days can't do justice to such a wonderfully designed program and instead it would be better if it were conducted regularly and in batches all across India in just the same manner and at just the same level as it is conducted for various other conventional subjects in coaching classes run at a competitive level.
I wish Understand Al-Quran Academy and Dr. Abdulazeez Abdulraheem all the very best in their future endeavors. May Allah subhanawata'ala accept this service from them. Personally, I am very keen to enroll in for the next level in sha Allah with Professor Abdul Raheem Nayeemuddin who tackles our queries with so much ease and makes learning so much fun!
Jazak Allahu Khairan
Student of MCA, Madina MCA college
Modern teaching technique had been implemented in a good manner.
- Student Sister
As salaamu alaykum
I just watched the first video of the learning to read course. MashaAllah it is really nice! This is a great resource for Quran teachers, and also for mums at home. It is also suitable for kids of all ages - for the younger ones, the parents can focus on alphabet recognition, and then for a bit older, the writing, and for the oldest ones, they still have some challenge because of the vocab building!
And the videos are short, so it works even for those with short attention spans.
Pre-requisite: For this course you should be able to read Arabic.