- 100% Money Refund – Buy With Confidence
- Revolutionary Way Of Teaching Quran
- Instant & Unlimited Access to All Courses
- FREE Increasing Quran Related Resources
- FREE Online Quran Word by Word Translation
- iPhone App Included
- Weekly Educational & Motivational Tips
So, you want to understand the Quran, but you are ‘too busy’? Or you think Quran is difficult to learn? Then this is the perfect course for you.
This is our most popular course which is being offered to thousands of brothers, sisters and children both online and in person from UK to USA, Canada, Dubai, Saudi Arabia and the Far East. We have students from all over the world.
50 % of the Quran in just 9 hours
You will study 9 hours in total, divided over 19 sessions in which you will learn 125 words that occur in the Quran 40,000 times (out of a total of approx. 78,000 words). That comes to 50%!
So, when you finish this course you will know half of the words on each page of the Quran.
What will you study?
We found out that the easiest gateway to understand Arabic is through Salah. You already know the Arabic text and this way you practise daily what you learn! You will cover:
- Surah Al-Fatihah & the last six Surahs of the Quran
- Different parts of Salah (prayer)
- Basic necessary Grammar
- Exclusive: unique iman boosting lessons in each part.
What is the Aim of this course?
1. Have you start performing daily recitations (in your salah and others) with understanding.
This will tremendously improve your concentration in Salah and your relationship with Allah;
2. Show you the Quran is not a nice thing to have, but the must have guideline to succeed in life;
3. Forever remove your thinking that the Quran is difficult to understand;
Now you know half of the words on each page it is easy to start understanding 100% of the Quran!
What are the Benefits of this course?
- The Key Formula to prioritize all your Quran activities!
- Effective, Research-Based Approach; to ensure the most fast way for you to learn.
- Included ‘how to’ lessons; interact, imagine, feel and how to recite the Quran;
- Revolutionary Technique for learning grammar; TPI (Total Physical Interaction);
- All possible learning materials provided: from videos, mp3, PowerPoint files, Textbook, Workbook, to email reminders, special quizzes and a final exam.
Ajmal Rashid, New Delhi
In Feb or March I came to know about Abdur Raheem Nayeemuddin sahab’s vist in Jamia. Attended his classes. Allah is witness, earlier I had never attnded classes that were so inspiring, so planned, so interesting. The classes made me laugh and made me cry.I got the opportunity I was looking for. There were students in my class who were doing bachelor degree in Arabic. But Alhamdulillah, the trainer were so nice that I managed to top the class with 96 %. My friends who too were zero in Arabic scored more than 80%.I am about to finish level-2. I would like to attach myself to Understand Quran, volunteering as trainer Insha Allah.(I am doing B.Tech from manav rachna international university (faridabad)).
S.Parveen, Principal of Crescent Jr. College
The best part of the program is to understand grammar with new techniques.
Fazlul Hoque Miah, Ph. D
This is a great course for anyone willing to learn Arabic. The beauty of this course is that it combines effective teaching / learning methods from modern educational psychology field, and knowledge of human brain for better reception and retention of the materials.
An important feature of this course is that it takes Quranic Ayats as examples of grammatical rules and explains the meanings of these Ayats without loosing students' interests. The explanations are encouraging, reflecting, and soothing. This is an extremely useful teaching approach.
Another interesting feature of this course is that it picks and explains new words from parts that Muslims utter in their daily prayers. It not only explains the general meanings of these recitations and supplications but also elaborates on the spiritual messages embedded in them.
The course thus helps the learner understand not only the grammar but also shows the inner beauty of Islamic faith and rituals. The course uses a proven method of communication, which is known as Total Physical Interaction (TPI) in the Education literature. It is a powerful teaching and learning tool. It is hard to get rid of hand gestures even after completing the course.
I heard that a version of the course is adopted in some schools. My belief is that once a student goes through this approach in a school system for a few years, he / she will not forget it for the rest of his / her life.
I have benefited from this course, and strongly recommend it to anyone willing to learn Quranic Arabic. May Allah reward abundantly the entire team who made the effort to bring it to us.
Al-Mufarji, (Islamic information Centre) Sultanate of Oman
We recommend that all institutions and organizations to apply this type of teaching of Arabic Language in that way in order to help in the understanding of the Holy Qur’an.
Mohd. Abdul Rasheed, MSc student of JMI, New Delhi
I found level 1 course very much effective and beneficial.
- Mohamed Ismail, Chicago, USA
I am 66 years old and with the urge to understand quran I joined a short term course, but found it hard to follow. Then I went through the course in ‘Understand Quran’ and it was easy to understand and follow with TPI technique and the the way Br AbdurRaheem taught the lessons. May Allah bless him and all those who were involved in designing these courses.
Pre-requisite: For this course you should be able to read Arabic.