- 100% Money Refund – Buy With Confidence
- Revolutionary Way Of Teaching Quran
- Instant & Unlimited Access to All Courses
- FREE Increasing Quran Related Resources
- FREE Online Quran Word by Word Translation
- iPhone App Included
- Weekly Educational & Motivational Tips
So, you want to understand the Quran, but you cannot read Arabic yet? Then this is the perfect course for you.
This is our newest developed course which is being offered world-wide to teach reading the Quran with an absolute unique and easy method.
Flexible, because you can do it anytime, and anywhere, for parents and children alike.
Learn to read Quran in just 20 hours
You will study 20 hours in total, divided over 50 sessions in which you will learn to read and write Arabic with built-in tajweed rules in a revolutionary way.
We have identified 350 important words which occur in the qur’an almost 40,000 times or 50% (out of a total of approx. 78,000 words). These words are placed in relevant lessons in such a way that by the end of the course, you will know how to recite 50% of the words of the Qur’an with Tajweed.
In addition to that, we selected 130 important words that occur in the Quran almost 30,000 times or almost 40% (out of a total of approx. 78,000 words). For these words, we taught you how to write them and encouraged you to memorize the meanings too. So, when you finish this course you will be able to understand 40% of the words of the Quran!
What will you study?
After years of research our team of specialists came up with a scientific approach for you to learn to read the Quran in the most complete way. You will be learning the letters in the order of their articulation points (makhaarij) and associate them with a daily life object and action – rather than by learning in a standard ‘abc’ or ‘alif baa taa’ order.
Then you will practice them in the most occurring Quranic words along with their tajweed rules. You will cover:
- Exclusive Letter Poem to help you learn all 29 letters along with their articulation points easily on your own fingers
- Rhyming with actions – from letters you will be rhyming Quranic words which will teach you how to connect letters correctly and increase your understanding of the Quran
- Logical Tajweed rules – easily explained in simplified terminology using these Makhaarij groups in a natural way.
- Basic spoken Arabic & Amazing Arabic language facts
- Increasingly challenging exercises
What is the Aim of this course?
- Have you start reading the Quran with the right pronunciation and articulation.
- Empower you with knowledge of the right articulation points of all letters right from the start which will give you a tremendous head-start on others who followed the standard ‘alif baa taa’ method.
- Greatly improve your closeness to the Quran by teaching you 40% of Quranic words with meanings
- Enable you to apply the tajweed rules and help you to apply them on 50% of the words of the Quran in this course itself.
- Show you that learning to read and write Arabic is the best thing you ever learned!
Now you know how to read you can enter the world of understanding the Quran in Arabic!
What are the Benefits of this course?
- The all-in formula to learn how to read the Quran from scratch
- Included ‘Letter poem’ which ensures an absolute way to master the Arabic alphabet with the right articulation
- Effective, research-based Approach; to ensure the most fast way for you to learn through object associations and actions and rhymes to memorize easily
- Revolutionary learning program with 40+ features; from letters, articulation points, attributes to reading, writing and understanding words and rules of recitation
- Practice with a selection of the most important Quranic words counting for 50% of words
- Enjoy spoken Arabic and Arabic language facts
- All possible learning materials provided: from videos, mp3, PowerPoint files, Textbook, Workbook, to email reminders, special quizzes and a final exam.
- Mohamed Ismail, Chicago, USA
I am 66 years old and with the urge to understand quran I joined a short term course, but found it hard to follow. Then I went through the course in ‘Understand Quran’ and it was easy to understand and follow with TPI technique and the the way Br AbdurRaheem taught the lessons. May Allah bless him and all those who were involved in designing these courses.
Ajmal Rashid, New Delhi
In Feb or March I came to know about Abdur Raheem Nayeemuddin sahab’s vist in Jamia. Attended his classes. Allah is witness, earlier I had never attnded classes that were so inspiring, so planned, so interesting. The classes made me laugh and made me cry.I got the opportunity I was looking for. There were students in my class who were doing bachelor degree in Arabic. But Alhamdulillah, the trainer were so nice that I managed to top the class with 96 %. My friends who too were zero in Arabic scored more than 80%.I am about to finish level-2. I would like to attach myself to Understand Quran, volunteering as trainer Insha Allah.(I am doing B.Tech from manav rachna international university (faridabad)).
S.Parveen, Principal of Crescent Jr. College
The best part of the program is to understand grammar with new techniques.
Student of MCA, Madina MCA college
Modern teaching technique had been implemented in a good manner.
- Dr. Kamran Shafi, Australia
I am amazed, grateful and satisfied seeing my children learning to read, write and master the correct pronunciation (tajweed) of the Quran this summer vacation.
My kids are aged 5, 7 and 10 and we are based in Australia. Being a part-time Quran teacher at the local Islamic schools and mosques, I had tried teaching my kids on my own, through online Quran tuitions and local Islamic schools.
However, I was still unsatisfied with the quality and was worried about their proper Quran education. I am grateful to Allah (SWT) who led me to the beautiful “Read Quran the Easy Way Course (RQ)” by the Understand Quran Academy (UQA). I am also grateful to the developers and teachers of the course who are doing it earnestly for the sake of Allah SWT alone and not for any profit.
I am amazed at the scientific techniques being used in the course to teach Quran equally to kids as well as adults. Alhamdolillah, I am feeling so satisfied that the course is developed by highly educated and motivated people. I am also satisfied at the outcome of the course as I see my kids loving the course, picking up so quickly and easily (even the little one) and happily repeating the lessons throughout the day using the beautiful poems taught in the course.
- Adv. Rashda Suhail Ainapore, High Court, Bombay
One of the plus points of this course is that every lesson is very logically placed and in a sequence that makes it very easy for the brain to articulate and comprehend the words without confusion. The entire concept of TPI seems to revolve around strengthening the neurons in the brain to aid memory and I believe this should be inculcated in schools right from the primary level as it has much the same effect as lessons in Abacus have that helps to train young minds for complex Mathematical problems.
Our class studied for this course in an environment (FAB) that was very conducive to learning and I believe that this aspect of learning too makes a lot of difference, especially when it comes to working professionals! I do believe though that 2 full days can't do justice to such a wonderfully designed program and instead it would be better if it were conducted regularly and in batches all across India in just the same manner and at just the same level as it is conducted for various other conventional subjects in coaching classes run at a competitive level.
I wish Understand Al-Quran Academy and Dr. Abdulazeez Abdulraheem all the very best in their future endeavors. May Allah subhanawata'ala accept this service from them. Personally, I am very keen to enroll in for the next level in sha Allah with Professor Abdul Raheem Nayeemuddin who tackles our queries with so much ease and makes learning so much fun!
Jazak Allahu Khairan