Read Quran with Tajweed Course in English: Book
This book contains Arabic Alphabets, the Vowel Signs (Harakaat) and the Rules of Tajweed. The most important features of this book are:
- It covers those words that occur 40,000 times (50%) in the Qur’an;
- Letters are taught in the order of articulation (مخارج) so that non-Arabs learn it thoroughly; All the letters are arranged on finger tips, arranged in groups, using a rhyme as well as actions that represent attributes.
- The lessons are taught in the order of simple to challenging.
- Logic behind the rules is given in simple terms so that students learn the rules with conviction
- As a part of built-in Tajweed strategy in all the lessons, the lesson on Sukoon is split into 6 parts and that of Shaddah into 3 parts.
- 85% of Qur’anic words Booklet FREE