1. Is it okay to accept payment for teaching Quran? Can you please forward me some reference of Hadith or Quran which shows that it is fine to collect payments to support your side?
2. If you need money to run this as there are expenses, then alone donation can work, but you are asking for both fees and donations as well. May I know why?
3. I know there are many brothers and sisters who would like to learn it online, but don’t have money. I think they can promote your website, so why haven’t you implemented such a program that can benefit others and your academy as well?
1. Please follow this link to find the authentic Hadith: http://islamqa.info/en/20100
2. As you know that all the funds raised will be totally spent for sponsoring the students those who can’t afford, the fees are to cover the costs on the staff, admin, developers, graphics, recording, editing, production, and teachers in addition to rent, and resources. So now you can imagine the costs behind to make things work.