Welcome to the Understand Quran Children’s Course
Do you want to teach children towards understanding the Quran, the easy way? Then this simple starter course for primary school children based on Daily Recitations is an exclusive resource!
This course comprises 20 sessions of approx 20 minutes each, which is a total of just 9 hours.
What will the little student learn?
We found out that the easiest gateway to understand Arabic is through Salah. This way daily practice is ensured.
And that is so unique about the Children’s course; the little student will not only learn Arabic but also the foundation of his or her Islamic education. This combination is not found in any other course!
We will cover:
– Daily Recitations, such as Surah Al-Fatihah and the last 3 Surahs of the Quran;
– Simple Parts of Salah;
– Brief Daily Supplications;
– Basic necessary Grammar in a simple & exciting way!
What is the Aim of this course?
1. Have the child start performing the most important daily recitations (in their salah and others) with understanding
2. This will lay a strong foundation for their Relationship with Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala for the rest of their lives insha’Allah!
3. Forever remove the child’s thinking that the Quran is difficult to learn;
They will have a positive Quran experience which insha’Allah will give them confidence to study the Quran in the future with love and dedication!
What are the Benefits of this course?
- An all-in formula for children to learn Arabic through Short Surahs, Salah and Supplications!
- An exclusive way of teaching Arabic Grammar using TPI (Total Physical Interaction); learning grammar becomes fun & interactive rather than a boring exercise.
- All possible learning materials provided: from videos, PowerPoint files, Textbook, Posters to special quizzes and a final exam.
Why did we choose for this unique approach?
Fortunately, a Muslim spends approx an hour (the five daily prayers) each day talking to Allah, our Creator, in Arabic. There are two exclusive benefits of using this approach:
– Practice is an extremely important factor in learning a new language.
During the daily prayers, we repeat about 150 to 200 Arabic words (about 50 sentences). By understanding these parts, we will familiarize ourselves with the structure and style of Arabic language.
– We will instantly feel the effect of this language learning in our day-to-day life.
This sense of achievement cannot be felt in any Arabic learning course that is based on any other material.
You are not only teaching children the Arabic Language but you are giving them a strong foundation in their Islamic education!
Get started now.